RTC Bus Catches Fire On Vijayawada Road

Vijayawada: An RTC bus caught fire after its AC cylinder exploded while it was moving at new government hospital in the city on Tuesday morning.

Around 30 passengers on board ran away from the spot after the driver spotted fire and stopped the bus. No one was injured.

Fire tenders reached the accident spot immediately but the bus was totally gutted by the time. Similar accidents were reported in several places in Telangana in recent months.

Share With :